upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2022 upsssc lower subordinate recruitment 2022 online application form upsssc Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2022 for supply inspector marketing inspector food inspector apply online exam date
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Recruitment 2022 LDA UDA Apply Online Dates
JOB Update: Good News !! Last Date of Submit Application Fees for UDA LDA Posts has extended Now. Candidates can submit fee till 24 May 2022. Candidates can apply online UPSSSC has issued Notification for Upper Class Assistant, Lower Subordinate Services & Supply Inspector. PET Qualified Candidates can apply for these Posts. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…
Advt 03-Exam/ 2022 UPSSSC Combined Lower/ Upper Division Assistant & Supply Inspector Mains Exam 2022 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2022 for Various Posts. Proposal has been sent to upsssc. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below..
Name of Exam : Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2022
Details of Vacancies advt 03/2022 : Total 76 Posts. There will be recruitment on following posts :-
- Lower Cadre Assistant : 11 Posts
- Upper Cadre Assistant : 20 Posts
- Supply Inspector : 45 Posts
Age Limit : 21 to 40 Year. There will be age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification : There will be educational qualification varies for Posts. So Download Official Notice for Full details of Educational Qualification.
Pay Scale : Salary/ Pay Scale varies from Rs.5200-20200 GP 2800/- to Rs.9300-34800 GP 4200/-. Check Category wise pay scale below..
- Lower Cadre Assistant : Rs. 35400-122400 Level 5
- Upper Cadre Assistant : Rs, 29200-92300 Level 6
- Supply Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800 Pay Grade Rs. 4200/- Revised Level 6
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 25/- while Candidates of SC/ ST category have to Pay Rs. 25/- For Physically Handicapped :- Rs. 25/- Only. Candidates can Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/). UPSSSC has started Online Applications from 22 April 2022.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 12 May 2022.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
UP Lower Subordinate Exam Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2022 Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UP Lower Subordinate Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2022 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 22 April 2022
Starting Date of Fee Submission : 12 May 2022
Last Date of Online Registration/ Fee Submission : 24 May 2022
Last Date of Correction in Application Form : 24 to 28 May 2022
UPSSSC Lower/ Upper Subordinate Services Mains Exam 2022 : 29 June, 2022
LAST DATE : 12/05/2022
Click Here to Apply Online for Lower/ Upper Cadre Assistant & Supply Inspector Mains Exam 2022 : Start from 25.04.2022