uppsc medical officer recruitment 2022 for 2300 Posts online application form uppsc specialist doctor vacancy Allopathic department exam date selection process
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online-2300 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 01.12.2022 : UPPSC has released Notification for 2300 Specialist Doctor/ Medical Officer Posts in Medical Department. Online Applications will start from 05 December 2022. Candidates can Download Notice & apply online from link given below…
ADVT. NO 01/E-1/S-8/2022-23 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited Online Application for Specialist Doctor/ Medical Officer Posts in UP Health and Medical Department (Allopathy). UPPSC Aspirants can get details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply Details from here……..
Name of Post : Medical Officers in UP Health and Medical Department (Allopathy)
Details of Vacancies : Total 2300 Posts. Recruitment will be done for following Specializations
- General Surgeon
- General Physician
- ENT Specialist
- Forensic Specialist
- Public Health Specialist
NOTE : Vacancies may be increased or decreased in exceptional circumstances on the request of State Government/Deptt.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 26 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2022 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than July 1, 1996. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1964.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of classified Games, State Govt. employees of U.P. including the teachers/ Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and teachers/Staff of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1974.
Educational Qualification : Check Post wise Qualification in Official Notification
Pay Scale : Academic Level-11, Initial PayRs. 68900/-
Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate can submit Application Fee by Challan or by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking The above fee, for Written Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs 105/-
2. SC/ ST – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs.
3. Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 05.12.2022 to 02.01.2023
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 05 December, 2022
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 02 January 2023
Last Date to Submit Application Form : 05 January 2023
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2022 : Announced Later
LAST DATE : 02/01/2023
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.