Check pm Kisan status 12th installment, check pm Kisan beneficiary list, pm Kisan gov in, pm Kisan Beneficiary status Kaise check Kare, पीएम किसान स्टेटस कैसे देखें।
Farmers brothers, you are informed that the 12th installment of PM Kisan will be released soon. Financial assistance is provided to the farmers under PM Kisan Yojana, per farmer ₹ 6000 per year in 3 installments. Let us know how to check the benefit of PM Kisan.
Check PM Kisan Status 12th Installment
In order to get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana by the central government, the farmer brothers have been instructed to do PM Kisan KYC to get the 12th installment, the last date of PM Kisan KYC was 31 August 2022 which has been extended. All farmer brothers are requested to complete their KYC of PM Kisan by visiting any of their nearest public service centers.
The money for the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana is being told more likely to be released in September 2022. An installment of ₹ 2000 is given to all the farmer brothers by the central government at an interval of every 4 months. That is, in which year ₹6000 is transferred to the accounts of farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Started By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objective||To provide financial support to the landholding farmers of the country.|
|Monetary Benefit||Rs. 6000/-|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000/-|
|Article Category||Check PM Kisan Status 12th Installment|
|Commencement||September 2022 (Expected)|
|PM-Kisan Official Website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
These farmers will get the benefit of the 12th installment,
the money coming under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is given to almost all the farmer brothers of the country, but this time the government has excluded all the ineligible farmers from the list, that is why the government Has started the KYC process so that whoever is an ineligible farmer, they are out of this scheme. PM Kisan beneficiary list has been prepared and only eligible farmers will be given benefits in this list, soon ₹2000 of the 12th installment will also come into farmers’ accounts.
How to do PM Kisan KYC
All farmers must do their PM Kisan KYC or else they will not get any benefit: –
- First of all, the farmer has to go to the official website of PM Kisan, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the eKYC option given on the home page of the website.
- Now enter your aadhar number and OTP received on your mobile number.
- In this way, your PM Kisan KYC will be done successfully and the benefit of the 12th installment will be available.
How To Check PM KISAN Status: 12th Installment Beneficiary List
If you want to see your 12th installment money, follow all the methods mentioned below:-
- First of all, open the google browser on your mobile phone and open pmkisan.gov.in.
- now Click on the “Beneficiary Status” tab given in the Farmer Corner option.
- Now enter your registration number / mobile number and click on the Get Data option.
- Now the status of your PM Kisan 12th installment will come openly, you can check your PM Kisan money.
How to check your registration number?
If you do not know your registration number, you can check it from the information given below: –
- To know your registration number, you have to click on the Know Your Registration Number option.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and click on the Get OTP option.
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile which should be sent to OTP Box.
- In this way, your registration number will be displayed in front of you and you will be able to check your PM Kisan status.
FAQ of PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Q1. How to check PM Kisan status?
To check PM Kisan money, go to the official website and enter your registration number and the information about PM Kisan’s money will open in front of you.
Q2. When will the 12th installment of PM Kisan come?
According to the information received, PM Kisan XII may be released in September 2022.
Q3. Who will get the benefit of the next installment of PM Kisan?
The benefit of this scheme will be given to those farmers who have completed their PM Kisan KYC.